Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Assertive Communication Style


The Assertive Communication Style

Assertive communication speakers are more clearly and directly what their opinions are by without hurting listeners. Speakers have set their goal before they say.  They will protect their right and still respect to listeners.  They will allow listeners to choose choices that speakers already made.  Assertive communication speakers will balance between healthy relationships and collaborations.  Assertive communication style creates a respectful environment for mutual long relationship.
 
Non-Verbal Behavior:
-  Friendly voice
-  Comfortable eye contract
-  Welcoming gestures

Language
-  I agree with your opinion, I would like to            
   recommend
-  Could you explain again?  I don’t understand   
   some points.
-  Could you drive me to the airport? I am really in a 
   hurry.
-  Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment